Friday, February 11, 2011

in a mood

Hi.  Sorry that I've been MIA for a few days.  I've been in a mood.  If you know me, then I suppose there's no explanation needed.  For those of you who don't know me, I would try to explain - but let's not.  Its Friday.

sunset from a few days ago.  nice, eh?

So here's a few things that are helping me survive my mood this week...

Pinterest.  It can be kind of a time suck, but it’s also a cool place to get inspiration and to put all the images from the internet that make you happy into one place.
  
This blog post by Teresa Robinson of Stone & Honey (her agate jewelry is A-mazing, btw).

This video of Cat Power singing “I don’t blame you” (which may or may not be about Kurt Cobain, but doesn’t really matter).  I just can’t stop watching it.  I love her.

This book, which is my favorite in the series (btw, if you have never read the series before and you plan to, please read them in the original order or publication order and not the order that Harper Collins has decided to number them.  seriously).  Hopefully, I’ll be seeing the movie this weekend.

Finally, a lot of sleep (def: a naturally recurring state characterized by reduced or lacking consciousness).  
Maybe that’s not healthy, but sometimes it’s the only thing to do.

3 comments:

  1. so what is "to mad for" supposed to mean??

    ReplyDelete
  2. my "mad for" pinterest board is things I love. things I'm crazy about. things I'm mad about. but not mad angry. mad love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. get some sleep for me ;) It was great that you came to visit last week!!

    ReplyDelete