Tuesday, March 12, 2013

it's alive

True story.  A little over a year ago, for my birthday, a friend of mine gave me one of her beloved plants.  A jade plant.  As she handed it to me, she said, "Please don't kill it."

>>> pressure <<<

I am not a plant person.  I would like to be but I just don't seem to be able to keep them alive and thriving like some people can.  So, as much as I love how green plants add life to your space, I don't bring them home because I don't like feeling inept.

Soooo... I have been seriously loving up this jade plant and treating it with such care and fussing over it and moving it around the house to make sure it gets adequate amounts of sunlight and talking to it and all that crazy plant stuff you have to do to make sure it knows you care about it.

And you know what?

It's still alive.

See Karen?  I didn't kill it.


1 comment: