Friday, June 17, 2011

6 yeas old!

My beautiful niece turned 6 years old yesterday!  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEIGHTON!!  I LOVE YOU!!!

She also just graduated from kindergarten and a few weeks ago, while looking at pictures from her  graduation, we had the following conversation...

Me: Peighton, I can't believe how fast you're growing.  You don't look like a kindergartner.

Peighton: I'm not.  I'm a first grader.

Me: Oh - duh. Good point.

Hey, I'm not too old to remember the days when every 1/2 or 3/4 closer to your birthday or next grade level mattered.

1 yr old
2 yrs old
3 yrs old
4 3/4 yrs old
5 yrs old
Love you P.  Can't wait to see your smiling face again!
Tell your mom I'm waiting for the first picture of you at 6 years old.


p.s. There will be something coming to you in the mail soon!

3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful young lady she is becoming! She is already in bed for the night but tomorrow I will show this to her and let her leave a message. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for telling me that, I loved it! I love you, Aunt Dana! I'm glad to be a 6 year old. I love you Uncle Grant and Lucy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "For Uncle Grant and Aunt Dana, too...Me...Mommy...Peighton...too...Stay on the phone, bye bye, Momma..." I don't know. Don't ask. Raghen just wanted to say something to you,too.

    ReplyDelete